top of page



does not only provide various training programs and exam preparation training.

We assist our trainees in legalizing documents

or guide exam registration procedures.


The Certification, Authentication, and Verification (CAV) refers to the official and formal processes and acts of checking, reviewing and certifying to the genuineness and veracity of available academic records of a learner duly performed by either the Department of Education, Commission on Higher Education, or Technical Education and Skills Development Authority. The above institutions may process this for you or you do it yourself.

A Certificate of Authority for a Notarial Act (CANA) is a verification from the RTC that states that the notary who notarized your document is authorized. It is issued by the Executive Judge or the Vice-Executive Judge with jurisdiction over the notary public who notarized your document. Private issued documents such as COE or Training Certificates will go through this process for legalization.

An Apostille is a certificate that authenticates the origin of a public document. It is issued by a country that is party to the Apostille Convention to be used in another country which is also a party to the Convention. On 14 May 2019, the Philippines became a party to the Apostille Convention. After CAV and CANA, you bring your documents to DFA for Apostille. Then to the embassy of your country of destination.

Signing of Document
Working in the Office

Additional Support

EIS EDUCATION trainees enjoy unlimited after training support in various forms:

Trainees may request re-issuance of digital certificate FREE of charge except shipping.

​Trainees may request for Resume/CV review for job application FREE of charge..

Trainees may request for Self-Intro Video and Demo Teaching Video review for job application FREE of charge.

​Trainees may request for job interview coaching and resume making assistance FREE of charge. 

Trainees may attend our Online Work Abroad orientation seminar FREE of charge.​


Trainees may request for recalibration and re-certification to update records.

bottom of page